- How A Professional Floor Cleaning Can Be Beneficial
- Safe And Proper Ways to Store my Rugs to Protect Them…here in Citrus County, Hernando County, Pasco County & Beyond…
- I need good, durable, long lasting pad to protect my floors and my rugs…here in Citrus County, Hernando County, Pasco County & Beyond…
- Oh No – I spilled something on my Rug what do I do…here in Citrus County, Hernando County, Pasco County & Beyond?
- Proper Care of Your Rugs in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco Counties and Beyond…
“Like” us on Facebook
Category Archives: Hard Surface Floors
7 Ways to Help Your Family Breathe Easier….
Did you know that humans and pets lose skin cells every day, which is equivalent to the amount of approximately 16 crushed aspirin per week? The dust mites, which we can’t see with a naked eye, feed on our skin … Continue reading
Posted in Carpets, Hard Surface Floors, Indoor Air Quality Tagged Air filter, Air pollution, Allergens, Allergies, apex floor and furniture care, babies, carpet cleaning, cats, Certified Firm, Clean Trust, CleanTrust, dogs, dust mites, EPA, HEPA, House dust mite, HVAC, IICRC, Indoor air quality, pets, Tampa Bay Area, United States, United States Environmental Protection Agency, upholstery cleaning, Vacuum cleaner, Volatile organic compound Leave a comment
Carpet or Hard Floors — What’s Best For Me?
Did you know that most complaints about carpet are due to cleaning and maintenance issues? There are billions of yards of carpet on the market crying out for better cleaning and maintenance. Instead of analyzing current … Continue reading
Posted in Carpets, Hard Surface Floors Tagged Allergy, Business, Carpet, Certified Firm, Cleanliness, CleanTrust, dust mites, Floors, IICRC, Indoor air quality, pets, Shaw Industries, Sweden 1 Comment